- Don’t talk to me in the morning, I’m not a morning person – She says.
- Okay, I won’t talk to you, but I will kiss you, is that allowed? – I say.
Then she looks at me, smiles and she kisses me.
She makes me feel the best place I could be, it’s right here, just in front of her eyes.
- Who are you? – She says looking one of my eyes after the other intermittently.
Looking for an answer that I’m not finding, I ask myself. – Who am I?
- I don’t know – I say. – Who are you? – I ask then with no purpose.
- I don’t know – She says.
- I do know who you are. – I say. – You are where I want to be.